Access Statement for East Creech Farmhouse and Cottage
East Creech Farmhouse and Cottage are two comfortable
self-catering holiday cottages set in a rural
We have tried to provide as much information as
possible in this statement, if you have any queries
please do call.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- East Creech Farm, East Creech, Wareham, Dorset BH20 5AP
- Telephone Number 01929 480519
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.eastcreechfarm.co.uk
- Nearest Train Station - Wareham - 3 miles
- Bus Stops in Stoborough and Wareham - 3 miles
- Nearest shop-mobility scheme - Wareham - 3 miles
- Taxi - Steves Taxi - 07762351261
- No Lift
- Steep Stairs in Farmhouse
- Tesco.com will deliver here
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- You need to Check in at the Farmhouse (the owners live in part of the Farmhouse)
- Parking outside accommodation
- Cottage - 1 parking space
- Farmhouse 2 parking spaces
- Car Parks have gravel surfaces
- Farmhouse has slope and step from car park to entrance
- Cottage has step from car park
- Guests will be shown into your accommodation by one of the owner's family
- Farmhouse entrance on arrival for both Cottage and Farmhouse has two steps.
- In an Emergency owners are available 24 hours a day.
- Entrance to Farmhouse into the kitchen. 1 step down.
- Entrance to Cottage is a small lobby. 4 Steps down to Kitchen/Lounge/Bathroom. 6 Steps up to Bedrooms
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Cottage has Open Plan Lounge - high ceiling with ceiling fan
- Hand rails on Stairs down to lounge
- Stairs have a slight curve in them
- Both Cottage and Farmhouse have carpeted lounge
- Washing Machine in accommodation
- Outside washing Line
- Nearest Launderette - Wareham - 3 miles
- Nearest Shop - Stoborough, in the Car Park of the Lookout Caravan Park
- Nearest Supermarket - Wareham (Sainsburys) 3 miles
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- Bedrooms not suitable for Wheelchair use
- Ceiling Fire Alarms
- Bedrooms Carpet flooring
- All bedrooms up stairs
- Sheets, duvets and pillows provided cotton/polyester mix
- TV in most rooms
- Farmhouse 3 Double Bedded Rooms (Divan Beds)
- Cottage 1 Double Bedded Room 1 Twin Bedded Room (Pine slatted Beds)
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- Laminate flooring with bathroom mats
- Farmhouse has shower over bath
- Cottage has bath and separate shower (small step into shower cubicle)
- Flooring - Cottage tiles,
- Farmhouse - wooden flooring
- Oven Door - Cottage - drop,
- Over Door - Farmhouse hinged
- Fridge with small freezer.
Grounds and Gardens
- Small garden with seating.
- Children's play area on our campsite nearby
- Free Fishing - Children must be accompanied at all times
- Swimming Pool - Indoor and heated, only available May - Beginning Sept. Access is on request. Lock when not in use. Children must be accompanied at all times. No Pool Guards.
- Small Pets Corner (goats, hens) Ducks on pond outside the Farmhouse.
- Cows in Fields
- No Smoking policy
- Owners telephone available for Emergency Use Only
- Accommodation has no Telephone
- Nearest Public Telephone - Past the Farmhouse about 300 yards on the Right Hand Side.
- Poor Mobile Phone Coverage for some network providers
Address: East Creech Farm
Telephone: 01929 480519
Future Plans - None
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve.
If you have any comments please phone 01929 480519 or email